In order to provide each bride with top notch service and individual attention, we require an appointment to view and try on gowns. Our flagship store is by appointment only. Your personal stylist will be there to welcome and guide you as you select gowns that best suit your vision and budget.
We suggest ordering your gown 8-14 months prior to your wedding date. If your wedding is sooner we have several options available.
● Sample sale appointments are a selection of gowns available for purchase the same day, plus they are offered at a discount! This is a great resource for brides with tight timelines.
● Rush orders may be possible, however deliveries are dependent on the style and complexity of design. Rush fees may apply.
● Gather images of gowns that excite you.
● Determine your budget for your total look, gown and accessories
● Wear a nude strapless or convertible bra and nude undergarments
● Bring high energy and an open mind
● Prepare to fall in love and SAY YES TO THE DRESS
● Simple & Clean non-embellished gowns range from $1,800 - $3,500
● Moderately detailed styles range from $2800 - $5,000
● Heavily detailed styles range from $4,000 - $8,000 +
● Accessories $150-$1500
Please note : Our gowns are open to modifications, prices are subject to change with add ons/ modifications.
Yes! Our stylists are here to help you find your dream gown, even if that means adding a little razzle dazzle. Pricing will vary depending on modifications.
Yes, we have a collection of veils, accessories, and jewelry. Please book an accessories appointment.
We have dresses on the showroom floor up to a size 32, we are currently working on store samples up to a size 40. All of our gowns are available in any and every size.
Cold feet can happen to the best of us, even when you’ve found the one! Your stylist will be happy to book a follow up appointment. We want you to confidently SAY YES TO YOUR DRESS.
Currently due to Covid-19 restrictions we are allowing only 2 guests per bride. Be sure you are bringing supportive and encouraging people as they will help create this special experience.
All brides and guests must be temperature checked and use hand sanitizer upon entering the salon. Masks/face coverings must be worn by everyone for the entire duration of the appointment.
We offer alteration services only on Pantora gowns purchased at our flagship in Brooklyn, not including sample sale gowns. We offer several alterations packages to best suit each bride. Having your alterations done at pantora are not mandatory, you can opt out of having your alterations done with us as it is a separate service.
We currently do not offer alteration services at the Los Angeles flagship, however we can offer referrals.
Two people with the same measurements can look completely different in a gown. Often to get the desired fit a nip, tuck, hem or other fixes are required. Alterations make the difference.
Pantora Bridal is a national brand and might be sold in your city or state. Be sure to check out our stockists.
Yes, however we have a bridesmaids event once to twice a year. This is the only time we sell bridesmaids dresses. Each event lasts for one month, dresses must be ordered during the event. This allows us the necessary time it takes to produce a high volume of dresses but also maintain our focus on our brides throughout the year. Please subscribe for details on future events.
Thank you for watching Amazon Prime’s hit series, Making the Cut. You can find all ready to wear items at Pantora.com